Followers

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Rant & The Latest 6 Weeks

Well, our first six weeks of working in this class are over. :(
I've really enjoyed this class so far, all difficulties and grievances aside. It's been easy at times and hard at times, but I think I've done well. I've learned a lot of things about making a blog and keeping it up, about how my Mac works, netiquette, and about working in Pages. Making a blog was, in my opinion, the more fun thing to do since we could be as creative as we wanted to and had a lot of themes to think about. But, maybe I'm just saying that because our school installed new operating systems onto these Macs, which effectively destroyed our Pages projects. Yes, that happened. *Sigh*. One more reason for me to hate, right? Couldn't they have at least, like, backed it up, or something? I don't know.
Anyway, the skills I've learned could really help my future. The blog seems like a great and organized way to keep track of everything you need to do, and keeping in touch with people you know. It could be a great center for everything in college or late high school for homework and other kinds of things as well. Netiquette will certainly help me later on, even though it was implanted in my head at a very early age. (My teacher in elementary school for technology was very strict on netiquette.) After all, saying the wrong thing could get me in big trouble. As for Pages, well, if I have to ever use a Mac I suppose it would be useful to know how to make documents in it. I still definitely prefer PCs to Macs.

No comments:

Post a Comment