Followers

Friday, September 24, 2010

My Favorite Projects

This morning, I looked at some of my friends' projects in Pages, like my Italy one. My top three were:
Kel :] -It was one of the best I'd seen- great cover, great designs, a consistent font that added to the mood of the project and looked really great in contrast, and everything that needed to be done. ; 






TheAsianLeprechaun-At first, I was laughing at the name of the country, but then I kept looking and it was a wonderful overall project. The cover was beautiful and instantly captured my attention, and the rest of the project was great as well. The brochure especially was really good. ; https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B-yY_l0l8tS2NGNjOGY1OGItNWZkYy00YWM2LWE2MTAtYWVhOTI1MDIxMjJi&hl=en&authkey=CK6U9osO


Big Taco- His was the best example that a great color scheme can grab your attention and make the project look a lot better. I'm going to go fix mine before self-grading myself, actually. ; https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0ByuByHN_AFlUMjQyZTE1NDQtMzc1Ni00MjJjLWJjNzQtYTM1NmE4ODhmOWQ0&hl=en&authkey=CLOFm10

Right, time for the self-assessment.
General- 3 1/2?, I actually just added the headers and footers myself. The page numbers were there already. However the design style is still a bit off.
Cover- 4, It has a lot of images related to Italy, a title and has a good design style.
Table of Contents- 4, Neatly labeled with all color schemes in order.
Work Log; Initial Design- 4, I have everything listed with explanations for everything.
Bibliography and Bibliography Citations- 4 each, I have well over 12 citations and everything is neatly colored.
Professionalism- 4, I have no typos or grammar mistakes of any kind.

Cheers! This is pretty much all I did today, but I also started on my brochure. My mouse's scroll button is a bit broken, so it's a bit annoying, but it's okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment