Followers

Friday, September 3, 2010

My Blog Based on the Grading Rubric.

Based on this rubric http://cms.springbranchisd.com/LinkClick.aspx?fileticket=w2ErdB4N3Kg%3d&tabid=12561&mid=29208, my grade would be the following...

  • Design Template: 4~ I changed my background, template (to add extra gadgets), and changed color settings and other things in my advanced settings.
  • Design Tab: 4~ There's obviously a ninja up there, and I have multiple gadgets like google search, a calculator, google translate, etc.
  • Setting Tab: 4~ Only logged-in users can comment on this blog, all comments are being moderated, the time-zone has been changed appropriately, and my description has been written.
  • Protecting Your Identify: 4~ My name and location are not mentioned, nor are any photos of me or my friends.
  • Posting: 4~ See below post about "Other Blogs".
  • Blog Entries: 4~ All of my blog entries have vivid detail and how the skills I've learned in each section could contribute to real life situations, and how I've improved.
  • Commenting: 4~ If you look at the blogs in the "Other Blogs" post, then all of them have comments from me that are at least related to the post and/or are polite. ;)
  • Professionalism: 4~ Orange and blue is a complimentary color scheme (I passed Art class!) and it looks great on black, in my opinion. If anyone sees any spelling mistakes, feel free to tell me.. but otherwise, it's all set.


I guess I'll double check this now, but it seems that all is in order... This rubric has been very helpful in helping me make this blog, and will probably help me make any other blogs later on in my life as well. Some of these things apply for other things as well, such as forums, email, etc. Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. I like your recent comments gadget. I hadn't noticed that one in the list.

    ReplyDelete