Followers

Friday, October 8, 2010

Ninth Day of iWorking in Pages

(Please tell me that someone noticed the joke in the title.)
Yes, that does mean I'm in a semi-good mood. I'm now mostly finished with my brochure, which really does resemble the one I drew out in the plan a long time ago. The first page has the three columns, just like in the plan, but the second page has a couple changes. There are more pictures and some more descriptions around the page, which I thought were needed to give extra information to the potential 'travelers'. The designs are consistent, though, and I'm happy with what I have for the brochure.
https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B9aIgWEtuCXgOTBmM2M5NzItY2M1Ny00MGM2LWE4M2UtM2E3NjdiNmMzZmVj&hl=en&authkey=CO-ppPUG is the original Introduction, with some changes and editing. Unfortunately, the background on the first page is still white, due to a Google Docs error.
https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B9aIgWEtuCXgYzcxZGI1NmMtY2RjZS00MzRhLWIzYmQtZWIxMzQ4ZTVhNjZi&hl=en&authkey=CN_iyM0E is the new Brochure. Enjoy! Sorry if some of the text is illegible, though none of it should be. Google Docs error, again.

Edit: Sorry, changed the brochure for cost approximations.

3 comments:

  1. I cant seem to open your link. Did you change it so anyone with the link can open it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. and I did notice the joke in the title :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! :)
    Fixed the link, too, by the way, everyone.

    ReplyDelete