Followers

Monday, January 31, 2011

Today's Post

Okay, I was out last time to go to the summit. So, I can't make any posts about the presentations of other students. :/ And I was hoping to see them, darn.

To sum up what I missed last class and need to know for this class:
Input devices are things that put information into a computer, such as a keyboard or mouse.
Output devices are things that display the information, such as a monitor.

So for this illustration...
1) Monitor; Output
2) Keyboard; Input
3) Mouse; Input
4) CD/DVD Drive; Input/Output? If I had to pick, it would be Input, but the actual CDs are input/output.
5) Headphones; Output
6) USB Flash-Drive/ Jump Drive; Input/Output (Stores information that is transferred to a computer)
7) Projector; Output
8) Printer; Output
9) Wireless Internet & Hub; Input & Output
10) ActiVote; Input
11) ActivBoard Pen; Input

*ActivBoard; Output

No comments:

Post a Comment