Followers

Monday, November 8, 2010

Reflection

So, twelve weeks total have passed since I started taking this class. So far, I have to say that I'm enjoying the second set of six weeks more than the first. The beginning of this six weeks was finishing the project in Pages, and now that that's over, I'm really happy. I didn't mind the project as much in the end, since it was mostly research and creativity to create the itinerary. The Hex-Code, RGB and CMYK ideas interest me a lot, since I've done hex-code before. We've also played with a spectrometer, which I didn't understand for a little while until I found out why people used it. Right now, we're learning about Photoshop, a program that I respect for its many uses. At least, I don't have it messing me up yet (Key word there, of course, being 'yet.').
I think I've been on task for the majority of this six weeks. All of my blog posts have been very detailed, and I spend all of my class time working (Or learning by playing around) in Photoshop. It's really helped me to stop playing games and to keep learning just by playing in a program. I think that I've also learned things faster and easier by focusing more on the task at hand.
Hope for a great last six weeks before Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment