Followers

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Reflection - Nov. 18

Today, I started making my Foods of the Week Numbers chart. We're supposed to document everything we eat for an entire week, and then make a picture of ourselves out of the foods we ate. Unfortunately, that means that I have to go eat some foods I don't normally eat now. ;)...
Anyway, today, NoodleTools decided to be unusable (Every time I tried to log in, the screen would freeze.), so I couldn't really do much with the foods. I found a picture of lettuce, though, and I was able to cite it so that I could use it for my hair. This seems like a really fun project to work on, if I can get my citations to come through. (Sorry, I can't post my progress because I'm not about to show my picture to you guys. :D)
Also, I decided to use my mustache cat for my desktop background, if it matters at all. I was told that if a hippie walked in right now, he'd think it was really psychedelic.

Edit: At the end of class, I did end up getting NoodleTools working again. I got one or two citations for next period, so yay for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment