Followers

Friday, October 15, 2010

10th and 11th Days of working in Pages

Our 10th day of working in Pages was more of a half day, so I decided to combine both of the days in one post. I've started work on my Itinerary, and I have around 6 of the 20 days done already- it takes a while to research all of the places, even though I've already been to Italy myself. I learned that about 20-22 Citations can fit on one page, so I have my citations in halves now for each section. It's taken over 50 citations total..and will probably take a lot more before I'm done.

Venice: Check
Bologna: Check
Pisa: Check
Florence: Working on it!
Rome: Not done
Naples: Not done
Capri: Not done
Sicily: Not done

I might end up working on the itinerary at home, and then emailing to myself to put in Pages here. That might be a good idea...
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment