Followers

Monday, August 30, 2010

Reflection on Blog Creation~

I was a bit upset when I found out that I couldn't use my personal email in school, but the school-created email isn't that bad. I'm not used to using g-mail, but I'm sure I'll figure it out... creating this blog on Blogger was easier than I thought it would be. Making a name for this blog and a URL took a bit of thought (It's too early in the morning- I need a couple more hours of sleep!) but everything else was very easy- like creating an account for a game or another site. Designing the blog was really fun, and picking out a theme and changing colors was very easy. I need to add a couple of gadgets and maybe some pictures, but it's going along pretty nicely. The rubric looks a bit daunting, but I have some things done already just by going through all the steps. I'm sure this blog is going to have a lot of uses, like telling everyone something easily, or maybe posting an essay for people to see.Hoping to have a great year and to post a lot more in this blog!

2 comments:

  1. I think it's stupid how you can't use you're own email. I really don't want to use the ones they gave us because they probably are allowed to read our messages whenever they want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man the school system doesn't give us any freedom- they can stalk us on facebook, myspace, email, and everything else about us..its so messed up ;(

    ReplyDelete