Followers

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Notes

For after spring break, our teacher has assigned us thus:
"When we come back from Spring Break, we will play with a little bit of Video Production. You will be working in small groups. There will be two projects, one will be a short PSA (Public Service Announcement). The second will be a short dramatization, taking a play and putting a twist on it. More will be explained after spring break, but you are welcome to use the extra time to find a play or a topic for the PSA that you might be interested in." -http://sw-multimedia.blogspot.com/


So I'm taking this time to brainstorm a couple of ideas. I think my PSA will have something to do with aliens taking over the world; that's the first idea my brain really stuck on. For the play, I'm not quite sure what I'll do. Maybe a scene from the Phantom of the Opera or another famous play, like Romeo and Juliet. How can you make that more dramatic, though? :/

No comments:

Post a Comment