Followers

Monday, January 31, 2011

Cooliris

The first thing I thought of when I saw this was...Wow. That's expresses my feelings towards this exactly.
Cooliris is something to buff up search engines everywhere. I thought Google was great when they implemented the nearly-unlimited scroll thing on their image-search, but this takes that to a whole new level. This program allows you to search indefinitely on a sort of plane until you get the picture you want. It has a customizable background and works on nearly every famous browser. What's not to like? I'll try this on Firefox later since we can't actually download it in school, but it seems to be an awesome program.
I actually made a Cooliris wall, which you can see at the bottom of this page. This is a set by stuntbear on Flickr, which was actually featured in its own Yahoo! Article. It's called MicroWorld..Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment