Followers

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Reflection- 3rd Six Weeks; End of Semester

This semester in this class has brought me fun and anger, a learning experience and and terrible one. I've learned how terrible a Mac can be, yet how enjoyable using one can be if it doesn't hate you. I've enjoyed my time in this class, and I've learned a lot about Pages, Photoshop, and Numbers. As you can see in my showcase below, I've done pretty well in Photoshop- and I'll keep using the skills I learned there to create presentations for other classes as well. My favorite project was, of course, in Photoshop because of the creativity involved; my least favorite (equally obvious) was in Illustrator, which seemed determine to kill my brain cells slowly.
Anyway, this is PaulyD, signing off for a while yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment