Followers

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Animated Text Keynote Cont.

Okay, funny thing. Turns out that our field trip was delayed for an hour because of the "cold weather" (Really? There's cold weather?) so I got to come here and make a few adjustments on my Keynote. Anyway, I could only get through one section of The Art of War, so... Here we go!
(Note: Also, if you scroll down and watch "The Story of Bob by Bob", it is another example of animated text- Just not in story format.)

Okay, I lied. I can't post it right now because I really need to go, and this keynote refuses to export correctly. Sorry!



This is an edit on Monday, February 14, 2011 (Happy Valentine's Day!) to post this video up.

1 comment:

  1. Your video doesn't work...it's just a blank square where the video is supposed to be.

    ReplyDelete